A little about you.
You’re awesome. And you’re also very busy.
Running a business isn’t easy. But you’re passionate about what you do. And maybe without realizing it, you’ve been #ChasingThankYou too.
You know that your business needs to have a presence online, and you know that it’s getting harder and harder to compete for your customer’s attention.
The last thing you want to be doing is spending tons of time and money creating, optimizing, sharing, tracking, and managing your social media content across all of your profiles.
You’re looking for a smarter way to get results so you can get back to doing what you love.
And I would love to earn your “Thank You” by giving you a plan you do just that.
A little more about moi.
I married my high school sweetheart, Elizabeth, in 2006. We have twin boys, Jacob and Rai. And in 2014 we moved from Raleigh, NC to Tampa, FL to live closer to her family.
When not thinking about social media or the latest visual content trends, I can be found freelancing in my pjs for mid-sized marketing agencies, coaching my twin boys’ soccer team, or scanning the pantry for any remaining chocolate chip cookies.
Here are few more things you may not know about me:
- Once interviewed by Anderson Cooper and Diane Sawyer.
- Was the only American on an all German soccer team. Fußball uber alles!
- I have 4 parents. All 4 of them served in the Army. All 4 of them are my heroes.
- I have the hardest time choosing a favorite anything.
- I could totally live in a tiny house (<200 sq. ft.) if my family would allow it.